- DATE, VENUE, TIMES
- Friday, 2 June, 17h00-21h00.
- The Wanderers Club, 21 North Street and Rudd drive, Illovo, Johannesburg, 2196.
- Tel no: 011 788-5010/11/12
- Box Office opens at 17h00. Event closes at 21h00.
- TICKETS & BOOKINGS.
- The ticket cost is R200 pp. Included in that price is entry to the venue, a branded wine glass, free wine tasting from 15 participating wineries during the day and a R50 food coupon to spend at the Restaurants on site.
- Persons under 18 enter free, but no alcohol will be served to under 18’s.
- Tickets can be obtained from plankton.mobi or www.computicket.com or their outlets.
- Depending on prior ticket sales, tickets will be available at the Box Office on the day.
- Tickets are limited to ensure a quality experience.
- The organisors and sponsors support responsible drinking and driving and recommend that visitors make use of taxi services, Uber or allocate a designated driver.
- PARKING AND ACCESS FOR WHEELCHAIRS,DISABLED FACILITIES
- The Wanderers Club is wheelchair friendly and offers disabled facilities.
- There is ample secure parking on site.
- ACTIVITIES AND PROGRAMME FOR THE DAY
- The event is held indoors although outside heated seating areas are set up.
- Visitors may taste the wines and are encouraged to purchase wine from the participating wineries. Cash, Snapscan & Credit Cards or orders for bulk purchases.
- No BYO Food and Drinks are allowed.
- Live music will be provided by the Swing Cats Trio. Light jazz and Latino.
- EXTRA INFORMATION
Organisors: Cobie van Oort – email@example.com
Björn van Oort – firstname.lastname@example.org
Office hours tel no: +27 21 981-0216
Social Media links.